LEASEDLeased on Friday, 6th May 2022
14/38 John St
North Fremantle, WA 6159
Welcome to North Fremantle where every day feels like a holiday
In an outstanding location, just a short walk to the Swan River Foreshore, parks and playgrounds, school, beach, restaurants, cafes and bars.
The villa is in a quiet, secure complex and is a fantastic rental opportunity in this prime beachside suburb.
Ideal for singles and couples, the villa has a spacious lounge and dining area which has a delightful outlook onto the grassed front courtyard.
The open plan living area has split system reverse cycle air conditioning and polished bamboo flooring.
The kitchen is a good size and has plenty of cupboards and bench space.
Both bedrooms have mirrored built in robes (with lots of storage) and bamboo flooring.
The front courtyard garden is large and provides an excellent outdoor entertaining area.
The villa has allocated undercover parking.
* Bright open plan living and dining area. Open the sliding doors and let the Fremantle Doctor flow right through!
* Grassed courtyard and BBQ area, perfect for entertaining
* Veggie patch
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
*Private back courtyard with storage shed and clothes line
* Spacious bathroom & separate toilet
* Laundry with direct access to back courtyard
* Allocated undercover car port for 1 car + access to second car bay / visitor parking
* Lots of storage and in-built cupboards throughout the property
* Brilliant location close to Fremantle with easy access to western suburbs and CBD via North Fremantle train station (walking distance) and nearby bus stops
* Close to amazing restaurants, bars and cafes including Mrs Brown, Habitue, Jetty Bar, Propeller, Flipside, Bib & Tucker, Coast Port Beach, Bruce Town, The Black Truffle, Piggy Food Co, Mojo's, Guild Hall, The Leftbank, The Mantle, Young George and more!!!
* Short stroll to the Swan river and beach (ample storage for bikes / surfboards / SUPs / kayaks / fishing rods / crab nets)
The current owners have lived happily in the villa for over 4 years. They have loved the proximity to the beach, river, restaurants, bars and cafes. Some of their favourite activities have included walks on the beach, fish and chips or picnics by the river (and dolphin spotting!), picking up some interesting beers from Old Bridge Cellars and watching sunset at the beach, crabbing off the jetty at the end of the street, dining on the Queen Victoria Street strip, takeaway Flipside burgers in the courtyard, going to gigs at Mojo's, Friday night Jazz at Habitue, fishing at North Mole, surfing at Port Beach, midweek dinner specials at the Lefty, cycling into Freo or Cott, watching the Mighty Magpies play at Gilbert Fraser Reserve, morning walks to Minim Cove, exploring George Street in East Fremantle, meeting friends for brunch in South Fremantle...and so much more!!!
Wednesday, 27th Apr05:30PM - 06:15PM
Monday, 25th Apr03:00PM - 03:45PM
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- 12 months lease preferred
- $1,840 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $920 Rent to be paid fortnightly
- Available from Monday, 25th Apr
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.