LEASEDLeased on Friday, 1st Jun 2018
3/42 Ruskin St
Elwood, VIC 3184
Stylish living by the bay
Beautiful light-filled townhouse, tucked away off Ruskin street offering great privacy and the perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living spaces.
With the living zone upstairs, this townhouse takes full advantage of its northern orientation, filled with natural light while providing total privacy.
The 2 generous bedrooms, 2 lovely bathrooms and 2 great outdoor spaces are set in a boutique complex located in one of Elwood's most highly sought after tree lined streets. The well-known Jerry's Cafe is only just down the road, and the Village shops and beach are within short walking distance. Walk a little further and you will arrive at Acland providing effortless access to supermarkets, cafes and bars alike.
- Bright open plan living and dining room with floor to ceiling doors opening to the terrace with decking
- Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances including integrated dishwasher and Stone Benchtops
- Double bedroom/study with built in robes
- Large bathroom
- Private front door entrance
- Entrance hall
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beautiful bathroom with bath
- European Laundry
- Generous under-stairs storage room
- Private, sunny courtyard with decking and built in spa
- Internal access to the private lock up garage
Quality fittings adorn the property block out blinds throughout, 3.2kw solar panels, timber flooring plus reverse cycle heating and cooling upstairs and downstairs. Unfurnished and not suitable for pets - sorry!
Wednesday, 16th May06:00PM - 06:30PM
Thursday, 10th May06:00PM - 06:30PM
Wednesday, 9th May06:00PM - 06:30PM
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- 12 months lease preferred
- $2,800 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $2,781 Rent to be paid monthly
- Available from Friday, 25th May
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.