LEASEDLeased on Friday, 10th Sep 2021
306/15 Roydhouse St
Subiaco, WA 6008
NORTH FACING LUXURY LIVING AND CONVENIENCE
Architecturally designed by Hillam Architechts to deliver luxury apartment living in sought after Subiaco, the award winning 'Encore' was completed in 2015.
This sophisticated three bedroom, two bathroom apartment is perfectly situated to make the most of Subiaco's cosmopolitan lifestyle. Shops, cafes, restaurants and the buzz of Rokeby Road are all just a short stroll away!
The hub of the apartment is an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with full-height glass sliding doors extending the living space out to a large alfresco-style balcony, ideal for entertaining.
Designed with convenience and comfort in mind, this apartment is light and spacious with loads of storage throughout. A separate laundry is cleverly hidden away when not in use. This apartment represents modern, low-maintenance living at its finest!
Property Features include:
- Master bedroom with double-vanity en-suite and walk-in robe
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Timber flooring
- Glazed windows
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Spacious entertaining balcony with north-west orientation
- Two side-by-side car bays
- 4sqm storage room directly adjacent to car bay
- Secure, intercom access to building
- NBN access
- Public transport (Subiaco train station and bus stops)
- Subiaco Common with lake, playground and bbq facilities
- Lords gym
- St John of God Hospital
- Cafes, restaurants and shops of bustling Subiaco
- New shopping complex with Coles, Target and specialty stores
- Subiaco Primary School
- Shenton College
- (Bob Hawke College from 2020)
Sunday, 25th Jul11:00AM - 11:30AM
Saturday, 24th Jul11:00AM - 11:30AM
Wednesday, 21st Jul04:00PM - 04:30PM
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced
- 12 months lease preferred
- $2,560 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $1,280 Rent to be paid fortnightly
- Available from Friday, 20th Aug
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.