LEASEDLeased on Monday, 1st Mar 2021
316/184 Whitehorse Rd
Balwyn, VIC 3103
Spacious apartment with brilliant view
This modern apartment is on the third floor of Balwyn's highly sought after mid-rise complex, The Andalusian. Featuring a customised interior with stylish inclusions such as industrial-chic lighting and a feature wall, it comprises video intercom entry and lift access, a main bathroom with a concealed laundry, a gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel Smeg appliances and light-filled open plan living and dining opening to a private, spacious terrace with leafy north-westerly views to the distant hills. The elegant main bedroom has walk-in robes and a stone ensuite, while the 2nd bedroom has upmarket mirrored robes and full height glass windows.
Communal facilities include an elegant lobby with lavish marble accents and two lifts, on-site visitor parking and an outdoor entertaining area with a deck and built-in barbecues. Meticulously-appointed, the apartment features oak-effect timber flooring, bespoke cabinetry including, double glazing, wool carpets and split-system climate control. A basement level has security parking for one car and a storage cage.
Opposite Balwyn Cinema and just a short stroll to parkland, village shopping and cafes, trams to Box Hill or the city, this apartment has considerable appeal for anyone who appreciate convenience.
- Private and secure in a central and sought-after location
- Well-designed with spacious living (81sm) opening to a private terrace (10sm)
- Quality fittings and finishes within a customised interior
- Considered communal inclusions such as outdoor entertaining, visitor parking
- Upmarket Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and double glazing
- Full climate control, basement parking and video intercom entry
- NBN ready
Send a message if you want a look through.
VIDEO WALK THROUGH
Can't inspect in person? Watch video instead.
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment
- 12 months lease preferred
- $2,020 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $465 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Monday, 18th Jan
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.