330 Church St
Parramatta, NSW 2150
DEPOSIT TAKEN RIVER VIEW IN NEAR NEW LUXURY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT ONLY 600 per week
DEPOSIT TAKEN! 330 Church Street, Parramatta NSW!
Nearly New Apartments
Close to Train Station
Close to Shopping Centre
Indoor Aquatic Centre with Heated Pool, Spa & Sauna and Outdoor Pool
Onsite Dining & Retail Precinct
Onsite Building Management
This unit belongs to Altitude including 352 designer apartments with superior fixtures and finishes, rising 54 levels and over 170 metres high. This superior one bedroom apartment's north aligned position and architectural design offers unrivalled and uninterrupted easterly views of the Parramatta River and bank.
• Generous sized bedroom with built-in robes;
• Open plan layout with free-flowing living areas;
• Luxurious bathroom with frameless glass shower, wall-mounted basin toilet and high quality finishes;
• Sleek designer kitchen with Cesarstone benchtops and polyurethane cabinetry;
• European ILIVE stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop, ducted range hood, microwave and integrated dishwasher;
• Timber-tone tiling throughout living & dining areas;
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system;
• Security intercom system and 7*24 secure building access;
• Isolated incredible Storage Room in the same level!
• Indoor aquatic centre including lap pool, spa and sauna + outdoor pool;
• Fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents;
• At the foot of Altitude sits a waterside dining precinct, a first of its kind in Parramatta. It will comprise of 6 restaurants including Bay Vista Dessert Bar & Café, Alex & Co, Holy Basil, Takumi Sushi, and Lab cafe;
• Dedicated onsite Building Management ensures all apartments and facilities are kept to a high standard, and any maintenance is promptly addressed;
• 24h security;
• Landscaped gardens;
• Super-fast broadband available at up to 100 Mbps*;
• Secure underground parking.
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• The second largest CBD in Sydney has its advantages with business booming across key sectors including medical, legal, financial and educational fields;
• Advanced transport infrastructure train, bus and ferry;
• Residents have the convenience of an 8 minute walk to the Rivercat Ferry service travelling direct to Circular Quay every hour, and Parramatta train station just an 11 minute walk travelling direct to the University of Western Sydney and City;
• Parramatta Shuttle Bus running every 10 minutes providing a free transport solution that connects residents to commercial, retail and recreational landmarks of the city including the Riverside theatre district, Parramatta Aquatic Centre and Parramatta Westfield.
CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY OR COME ON SATURDAY OPEN!
75 others are interested in this property
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Alarm System
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- 12 months lease preferred
- $2,400 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $1,200 Rent to be paid fortnightly
- Available from Friday, 21st Apr
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.
Send a message to Kwan Logan
Tell Kwan Logan a little about yourself, why you love this place and any questions you have.