Address available on request
Braddon, ACT 2612
Luxury living and Cosy Braddon house close to all amenities
- THE NEWTOWN AND FITZROY OF CANBERRA!
- Quietest pocket and lowest traffic of Braddon you can get so you get all the positives of being close to the city without the negatives!
- Alongside Kingston, Braddon is the most desirable location to rent
- Will also considering short term rent
- Rent can be negotiated depending on your references, savings history, paying upfront rent, etc.
- North facing, three bedrooms, one ensuite, one bathroom and double basement garage
- living room can open up to the courtyard, perfect for entertaining guests!
- FULLY furnished
- pets can be considered on application
- rent paid 3 months in advanced 4 weeks bond
- in Ijong St, within 400m of the future Ipima St light rail stop
- just a stroll to a park so there is no need for a backyard to maintain
- 5-10 mins walk to the famous Lonsdale st cafes through the newly revamped Hyde Park which is still undergoing a facelift
- 10 mins walk to the nearest childcare centre (Goodstart Early Learning - Braddon, 41 Torrens St, Braddon ACT 2612 with 5/5 stars on Google)!
- 15-20 mins walk to the CBD so you save money on parking during the week (where Department of Industry, Innovation and Science; Department of Education and Training; Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection; Department of Agriculture and Water Resources; Department of Communications and the Arts; Department of Human Services; Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development; Department of the Environment and Energy; Department of Social Services; ATO; and DFAT are located)
- quite central, easy drive to Belconnen, Fyshwick/Queanbeyan, and down south towards Woden/Tugg
10 others are interested in this property
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced
- 12 months lease preferred
- $4,200 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $1,050 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Sunday, 15th Jul
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.
Send a message to Andrew
Tell Andrew a little about yourself, why you love this place and any questions you have.